To provide practitioners with an awareness of personal behaviour, environments and triggers that can affect individual’s behaviour; and provided a skill base that enables the development and implementation of strategies for supporting behaviour that challenges.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Know the ecology of behaviour and the impact that change has on an individual’s behaviour.
- Be able to identify levels of behaviour and appropriate practitioner responses.
- To identify essential points for inclusion in an equal opportunities policy.
- Recognise how their own attitudes and behaviours impact on their practice and inclusion.
- To develop confidence in managing different behaviour.
- Begin to develop a strategy around positive behaviour, to use in their workplace.