To motivate play and early years workers to provide an inclusive, playful environment that helps prepare Disabled and Non-Disabled Children for their shared futures.
The course will enable learners to:
- Understand the importance of inclusive play
- Reflect on the difference between disability and impairment
- To explore the meaning of inclusive play and reflect on the need for all children to have a stimulating and challenging environment where they can play freely
- To develop an understanding of the play work principles
- To learn a range of new games and how to make them inclusive
- To practice creating inclusive activities for a variety of play settings