A four day course over three months with some home study. Understand the fundamentals of inclusive play and learn how to create opportunities for all children.
To promote and support the development of inclusive management practice in play and early years settings.
- An exploration of language and terminology used in relation to disability.
- To reflect on principles of inclusive management.
- To give an overview of legislation that supports inclusion
- A review of policies which can be used to promote and support inclusion
- Identify a range of strategies for managing intimate assistance for Disabled Children
- An exploration of risk in children’s play
- Experience of Peer Mentoring and observational visits
Feedback from participants of the Play4All inclusive play training course
“I have worked in play for many years, this was a fantastic course, best bit no PowerPoint!”
“Very challenging and thought provoking – in a good way.”
“Loved the way theory was backed up with practical activities.”
“Made me question what I had been told before, I will challenge staff more.”
“The assignments really helped me learn the theory.”
“Great use of games and activities to help me to learn and remember.”
“Presented in an easy way to follow.”
Download The Course Leaflet
Play4All Course Leaflet