To enable learners to feel confident and gain competence in using scrap in the creative process. To explore the links between inclusive play and creativity through direct experience.
By the end of the session, participants will have:
- To explore the inclusive play possibilities of scrap materials and loose parts
- To gain confidence and develop practical skills that support the creative process
- To develop an understanding of how creative play supports development
- To explore the importance of reflective practice
- To understand some of the theories that underpin playwork practice
- To identify how to maintain a safe play environment including risk assessment and legal obligations